While it has been a challenging year for many, we hope spring is lifting your spirits as much as it is ours. We are savoring the warmer and longer days with a renewed vigor for life and community. We hope you and yours are safe and well. We are super grateful that we can continue to help you grow your own food, localize your food source, surround yourself with beauty and in the end give back to this community.
We can’t wait to open our doors and see you. Opening day is Thursday May 6. We will be at the same great location — 225 Sandwich Rd in Falmouth at Green Dragon Farm. We will be there Thursday through Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
In addition to the crops listed on our website, we will also have farm fresh eggs and Vern’s Compost Tea available when we are open. Bring your own refillable gallon jugs if you want to pick up some tea.
One of the things we love most about our growing season is the celebration of community with a greenhouse full of friends and neighbors reuniting. While many folks are vaccinated, please keep in mind, that many are not. We will need to limit the numbers in our greenhouses, and ask you to continue to practice social distancing. Mask is required.
Ways to get your crops this year:
Open greenhouse shopping
- The greenhouse will be open for shopping Thursday through Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. beginning Thursday May 6.
- There will be a 15 person limit inside the big greenhouse in an effort to maintain social distancing and allow folks to browse and enjoy the space.
- Flow will be through the big greenhouse to the expanded outside shopping area in the back, then through the new little greenhouse back to the street-side parking area, and on to the check out tent.
- The little greenhouse has only a single aisle, so flow must be one way in an effort to maintain social distancing.
- If you have your own flats, or carrying trays, please bring them. We have a limited number of cardboard flats.
Order using our website Wish List for curbside pickup (15% service fee for curbside pickup)
- Open or download the Finalized 2021 Wish List on our homepage.
- Fill in your name and phone number! We can’t process your order without it.
- Electronically enter quantities of your desired crops into the form.
- Calculate your total.
- Initiate email to us email@example.com with the subject CURBSIDE PICKUP.
- Attach your wish list to the email and send.
- We will pull your order, check inventory and then call or text you to verify availability, adjust total if needed. You will then be able to pick up your crops from the designated racks & tables outside of the greenhouse. You will pay at pick up.
- We cannot hold crops. Once you place an order, you will need to pick up your order as directed. This is not a “pre-order” system. We do not have space to hold orders for days or weeks. Think of it like take-out food. You order, then pick up shortly thereafter when ready.
- We will open Wednesday May 5 for curbside orders ONLY. We will begin accepting curbside orders at 5:00 p.m Tuesday May 4, for pick up between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday May 5. We will process as many orders as we are able in that time frame. Orders will be processed in the order in which they are received.
- For the duration of the season, we will only being fulfilling curbside pick-up orders Thursday through Sunday. Any orders placed by email late Sunday afternoon through Wednesday will not be processed until Thursdays.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to email us firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have friends or family who are not on our email list, they can sign up for our newsletter on our website to receive updates. We look forward to seeing you in one capacity or another and cannot thank you enough for your ongoing support. We love growing for our community!